When Alice In Wonderland asked the Cheshire Cat which road she should take, he replied, ‘Where do you want to go?’ to which she replied, ‘I’m not bothered’, to which he responded, ‘Then it doesn’t matter which road you take.’
One of the most asked questions that has come my way over the past 25 years has got to be… which road should I take?
I’ve always given the same reply, which is this; I can’t tell you what to do or where to go in life, but I can give you some pointers to help you choose the right path.
If you really want to make your life count, then you may want to consider the following signs along the journey…
1) What’s the real desire of your heart?
2) What stirs your passion?
3) What flows naturally from your life?
4) Ask for an assessment of your qualities from those wisest and closest to you.
5) Listen to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit within you. He will often speak to you as you read the Bible.
6) What are you willing to give yourself 100% to?
7) What produces good results in your life?
8) Follow peace. Simply put… when you sense peace about something, move forward. But when you sense unrest and confusion, WAIT.
God has the perfect plan for your life, BUT He’s in no rush to show you the whole thing all at once. Allow Him to work on your character each day and your gift will make way for itself at the right time.
Psalm 20:4 ‘May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.’
A daily devotion for a better way of living.
…Coming up later this week… festive recipes for you to try at home!