Many of us would love to reside in the Penthouse of life, but find ourselves in the Basement.
Ascension to the Penthouse will come when we’ve learnt to deal with the different ‘floors’ of life and the challenges that they bring.
One of the biggest factors to help us climb those floors is our attitude.
After being a Christian for many years, I have learnt that ascension comes with the right attitude.
‘YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE’ is a wonderful, yet challenging truth.
You won’t get to live in the Penthouse, with a Basement attitude.
Here are some simple pointers to help you today:
1. Keep a positive attitude at all times
2. Your circumstances may not be your choice, but your attitude is
3. Your attitude determines your altitude
4. Have a single-minded attitude (James 1:8 says, ‘a double-minded man will receive nothing’)
5. The people you do life with will affect your attitude
6. Keeping a good attitude is easier than trying to regain one
Today, if you want that Penthouse altitude… check your attitude.
It’s a great indicator of where you are and where you’re going.
A daily devotion for a better way of living.