Many people are afraid to dream big.
They are reluctant to hope for too much because they don’t want to be disappointed – as a result, they satisfy themselves with the mundane.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Even if you suspect in your heart of hearts that you don’t have the talent or resources to accomplish your dreams alone, you don’t have to give up on them.
Often, we not only need to keep going with our dreams, but we also need to keep growing with our dreams.
Growing ourselves is often done by partnering with people that are not only like minded, but are also bigger than we are – people that will stretch us, so that our dreams can become a reality.
Working with great people of faith and tenacity can bring about the following rewards:
- it makes you better than you are
- it multiplies your value to others
- it releases you to do what you do best
- it allows you to help others do their best
- it gives you more time
- it provides you with companionship
- it helps to fulfil the desires of your heart
- it makes everyone on the team a winner.
Teamwork makes the dream work…
‘To achieve all that is possible, we must do the impossible. To be all we can be, we must dream of being more. To reach our dreams, we must reach out to others’ (John C Maxwell).
A daily devotion for a better way of living.