Proverbs 12:2 ‘Good people obtain favour from the Lord…’
Today God wants to give you great favour.
When was the last time you expected God to bless and favour you?
No matter where I go, I fully expect God to favour my life.
Being the forgetful person I can be at times, I got to the checkouts in the supermarket the other day and realised that not only had I forgotten my credit card but into the bargain I had no cash in my wallet either. All the items had already gone through the checkout and a long line of people were waiting behind me. For a few seconds, I was embarrassed and flustered as to what I should do, but then I reminded myself that I should trust God for His favour right there and then.
As I looked up, I recognised a lady walking through the shop and after a brief conversation about my dilemma, she not only came to my rescue with her credit card, but insisted on paying for my shopping in full and refused to have me give her the money back at a later date!
Here are some of the things that may prompt you to trust God in one or all of these areas:
– Doors to open supernaturally for me
– Promotion and success in my workplace
– Restoration of everything that the enemy has stolen from me
– Honour, in the midst of adversity
– Increase in land and mortgages paid off
– Greater victories in the midst of greater impossibilities
-Recogniton, even when you seem to be the most unlikely person to succeed.
– Prominence and preferential treatment
– Petitions granted to you even by ungodly civil authorities and councils
– Policies, rules and regulations to be overturned to your advantage
– Battles won in which you won’t even have to fight.
Stop speaking negative outcomes over your life and start today to believe that God is on your side and is about to give you favour.
Luke 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord is on me…He has sent me to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.’
A daily devotion for a better way of living.