Pearls of wisdom…
- Upgrade your life to the size of your future
- Coping with difficult people is always a problem, especially if that difficult person happens to be you.
- Don’t read your child’s negative school report as though it were a prophecy.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen – Sir Winston Churchill
- The most significant achievement of our age is not that man stood on the moon, but that God, in Christ stood upon the earth – Astronaut James Irwin.
- We stand tallest when we are on our knees.
- Stop everyday and look at the size of God.
- The future belongs to those who see possibilities before it becomes obvious.
- Giving is the highest level of living.
- Our confidence is not in answered prayer, but in the fact that God hears us.
- When your output is more than your input then your upkeep becomes your downfall.
- When Jesus said ‘I am with you always’, He didn’t make a promise, He stated a fact.
And finally…If at first you don’t succeed, you’re normal.
A daily devotion for a better way of living.