We all want to live a stress-free life without having to work at it — but it can’t be done.
Here are a few simple things that we can remind ourselves of from time to time so that we can live a longer, more balanced and blessed life.
- Make time each day to spend time in prayer and reading God’s word.
- Eat right – a balanced diet isn’t having a biscuit in each hand.
- Exercise 3-5 times a week for 30 mins – it’s the great stress reliever.
- Develop better time management habits for home and work.
- Make room in your life for fun.
- Get enough sleep – 6 hours is a recommended minimum.
- Start counting your blessings.
- Maintain your sense of humour.
- When you talk to yourself say nice things.
- If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday
- Forgive…grudges are too heavy to carry.
- Don’t just be blessed…be a blessing wherever you go.
A daily devotion for a better way of living.